Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm afraid
of so many things
of my own thoughts
of the voices in my head
constantly taunting me
afraid of being insane
afraid of someone finding out I’m insane
afraid of talking
afraid of being happy
afraid of the cheapness of happiness
afraid of the awkwardness
afraid of being taken away
afraid of losing it all
afraid of not knowing you
afraid of you taking over me
afraid of being sad
afraid of not knowing the future
afraid of not knowing myself
afraid of never getting away from myself
afraid of not being able to be truthful to myself
afraid of not living
afraid of being depressed
afraid of doctors
afraid of you
you scare me
you make me face all these things
afraid to lose myself and never come back
afraid that I will never make it
afraid of seeing the edge
afraid the edge will swallow me
what the hell is wrong with being sad?
why is happy so good?

No comments:

Post a Comment