Friday, November 18, 2011


Notes to Former Lovers

Even if I was "straight"
I still wouldn't fucking date YOU.
Asswad.

The thought of you
Laying next to me
Turns my stomach.

Your kiss was
Wet
And thick, fat,
Your tongue, bulbous
Your saliva , sticky.
I nearly vomited
In your mouth. 

I know I'm a
Better lover
Than you had
Expected I'd be,
But please,
Stop calling me.

So aesthetically
Appealing
Paper thin beauty
That passes, even now,
Away.

I liked your bedroom style,
But if you want more
I need to see your
Tongue go wild. 

Your eyes were
Lovely and
Mannequin. 
Empty. 
(like your soul).

I would lavish you
With love, if I
Could only
Remember
How. 

Your were a shell of
What should have,
Could have, and
Never would be.

Why can't you accept
The beauty of our sex?
The delightfulness of our love?
I miss your breasts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment