Tuesday, December 27, 2011


I let out a hefty sigh
And you asked me why
And I wouldn't answer you then
I hugged you tight and said I love you
And you asked me why
And I said I just do
My sigh was the release of gas
Pressure that has built over time,
From love for you that churns
With tumult and force
And why do I love you?
How could I not love you?
I love every part of you
Even the ones that you hate
Do you know it would take me days
Probably longer than days,
Probably the rest of my days,
To adequately answer,
Why I love you.
I love your heart
And your soul
Your entire being is a work of art
I love the way you breathe
The way you go crazy
The way you bounce back
The way you're so strong
With those arms, and that mind
Your tenacity, and drive
Your tenderness, your honesty,
Your loyalty
There isn't anything about you
That I'm not in total admiration of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment