Friday, September 10, 2010

Resting beneath a
Lush, blooming cherry
Tree, pink clumps of
Cotton candy
Bobbing between her branches
Like silken, tender breasts.
Euphoria sets in as I lean back
And close my eyes,
Her scent light in the air
Lifts me up and I'm carried
On the wings of a dove.
She's made me her own
And I won't resist her. 

She takes ahold of me,
Like it was all her idea
She pulls me close,
Like I've been hers all along
She kisses me like I'm the
Only girl her heart's ever loved.

As soon as it had left my lips,
I caught her eyes.
I had crushed her, again
With my weightless words.

He was in the mood to talk.
And I was in the mood to be wasted
And watch the fire.
Hit all the topics that should
Trigger a reaction.
But tonight I'm too tired for hate.
Tonight I can't be what he needs me to be

beau.ti.ful [byoo.tuh.fuhl]
-adj. - a state of being in which
Something is strong and vulnerable
Simultaneously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment