Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More from Emily Walton


One 
My passion for you
flows from me
Shoots from my finger tips
in waves of red-orange heat
My breathing grows heavy
Thinking of your ocean eyes
The long awaited kiss at the end of the day
Running my fingers down your decorated skin
Your hand in my hair
My eyes close as I melt in your arms
Waves of movement flow through my body
Your warmth on mine
Our love divine
A single body of energy
An explosion of color
My love grows
A constant
As the ticking of time
Even in death we shall not part
For you I am
As you for me
Together as one
For all eternity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You and Me
Every since I've known you
I've been in love with you
I can't sleep
For the longing
To be close to you
Breathing quickens
At the thought of you
Stomach explodes
An orgasmic flutter
At the sound of your voice
Your eyes shine
As they look into mine
In my mind
Bodies entwined
Sweat dripping
Time stops ticking
Your hand in mine
I look to the sky
At this moment I could die
It was meant to be
You and me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment