Thursday, February 16, 2012


Once upon a time,
When I was big and fat
With double chins
And an inner tube around my waist
Boys wouldn't glance my way,
Or see me as a human being
And if they did,
I knew it was just friendship
And it is funny now to see
How they all stare and gawk at me
Because my chubby figure
Has disappeared
And left in trail,
A curvy hourglass,
At which they love to stare.
Conversations are initiated,
By men who once would look through,
And I know it's not depth but shallowness
They are excited to pursue,
For they care not for my life's adventure,
They care not for my formulated
Ever-changing opinion,
They especially care not about the fact that
I much prefer girls in bed,
And always try to weasel their
Pathetic little penises into a
Three way situation,
To which I roll my eyes
And walk away.
As if two girls alone together
Felt any sort of lacking
That could only be fulfilled by
The male of the species. 
Sad, sad, excuses for human beings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment