Monday, October 4, 2010

More from Katie Wipfler

Definition of Alliteration:

Neurotic negotiators need nasty nipples
to lick like luscious lollipops
During difficult depressions and discrepancies doused with ideas of drugs like...

Coke, crack, crank and smack...leading to;
Sex supplying silly swimming sperm
fiending for fun, fucked females feeling up faggots.
Crazy Christians can question the killing,
But baby boy, bitchy Baptists bust your balls to the walls
Which whistle while they work.

Are You Willing?

Are you willing to swim a traitorous sea or face Lucifer himself to wrap around you the ground beneath me?
Are you willing to allow your breath to escape you when you see me do the things I do?
Are you willing to follow a rough path’s wrath just to hear me laugh?
Are you willing to claim the fragile earth in the name of all I’m worth?
Are you willing to take my hand in support when I make a stand?
Are you willing to take the stars from the sky and place them in my heart so I can fly?
Are you willing to be a man in times of war or give me sex when I want more?
If you’re willing to love me with all your heart, I suppose that’s a damn good start.

Surround the Stars

I look up and all the stars fall around me.
I allowed the universe to set them free.
Slowly drifting and fading out to the soft earth below,
A place where the plush grass can grow.
I tip-toe across the moonlit pond,
only to create this magical bond.
Gentle ripples emerging from my toes touch.
Forming further out in one collected bunch.
The wind speaks in slow gentle breezes.
My thoughts it freezes.
Stealing my breath for lost sanity.
I look up and the stars are my canopy.
Still falling,
The wind still calling.
My body becomes numb and tense.
But the ponds crystal surface remains dense.
 I reach to grasp the twinkling light,
But with too much might...
Only to fall with the stars all around,
So the whole world I can surround.

Must Become Better

Quietly contemplating the urgency to become better.
Attempting to evolve into something meekly indestructible.
Imperfection is no longer invisible.
Got to reach this impractical conception and remain stable.

Don’t think I’m able.

Swirling around looking down I think I found a temporary solution,

No comments:

Post a Comment